Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ME MA RUTH

It was 1 year ago today that Me Ma Ruth passed away on her birthday at the age of 89, it sure doesn't seem like it has been a year since she passed away.  The Colonial Heights boys basketball team will be at home tonight against Dinwiddie while the girls team travels to Dinwiddie, I might try to catch some of the boys game tonight after baseball conditioning.  Well I got a new phone on Sunday and after using it for a couple of days my left hand is very sore from holding the phone because the phone ways a whole lot heavier than my old phone, I guess I will get use to it eventually.  I see in the news Nascar is talking about overhauling the points system, the way it would work is that you would get 43 points for winning the race and you would get 1 point for finishing last, the system that they are currently using has been used since 1975.  It sounds like to me that they are trying to get certain drivers who haven't been making the chase into the field, also they might expand the number of drivers who make the chase as well.  MICKEY


Stretching can help us find muscle imbalances. When I first meet a client I assess their flexibility because I can find the muscle imbalances which we all create in daily life or sport activities. Regular stretching can help us to find and lessen these imbalances which can ultimately lead to injury.

It is impossible to win the race unless you venture to run, impossible to win the victory unless you dare to battle. -Richard M. DeVos

2 comments:

Al said...

thats my favorite pic of me ma!! it comes up sometimes on my computer slide show!! i smile everytime i see it!

Al said...

your phone hurts your hand???? MAN UP!!!