Sunday, May 15, 2005

A Pretty Quite Weekend

It has been a pretty quite weekend so far here in KDH. I tried to post a couple of racing photos that Al took at RIR but the program here at the beach thatI use is not working correctly. I am sure he will be senting me some more photos today. The phoitos from the races can be found on my webshots page though. I undersatnd that Andrew hit a grand slam last night in Little League action and his team the Astros got the win also. I will be heading back to CH this afternoon and I will post some racing photos then. I haven't heard any comments from anybody lately, is there anybody looking at the blog lately. MICKEY

2 comments:

Keith said...

I'm a looking. I'm off to the motor city this morning and will return on Friday afternoon.

Al said...

i check it out atleast once a day.