Monday, May 16, 2005

A Busy Day Ahead

I have a very busy day ahead of me today in CH. I am going to work for about 2 1/2 hours and then I am going to court in Richmond. I have to be at court at 10:55am for the incident that took place at the coliseum a few months ago, hopefully that won't take to long. After court I am going to go back to work and work the rest of the day, nad then after work we have baseball practice, if the field is not to wet. Andrew is also coming by for a visit later and he is going out to eat with us tonight, and the I am probably going by Me Ma Ruth's tonight for a visit before she starts telling everybody she hasn't seen me in weeks. Have a nice day, MICKEY

3 comments:

donna said...

I read your blogger every day. Keep up the great job! We had so much fun this weekend at the races. It was sad that Elliott didn't win, but it was exciting to see Carl Edwards do the flip off his car! Julianne was especially excited to see her second favorite (Kasey Kahne) win for the first time ever. I got to watch Al on the photo stand from my excellent seats (thanks to free tickets that we WON)! ! ! Hope things went well in court. Have a great dinner with Andrew! MeMa will tell the story the way she wants to no matter what you do! :)

Al said...

she won them by entering a contest at triple a in colonial height.

donna said...

The truth is, I entered my name AND Al's! They actually drew Al's name! They called Friday morning about an hour before we were leaving to go to the Busch race. Needless to say, I was VERY excited.