Friday, March 04, 2011

IT HAS BEEN A LONG WEEK

I sure am glad that it is Friday because it sure has been a long week for some reason.  The Virginia baseball team will play Rider & Cornell today at Davenport Field and will also play them again tomorrow as well.  The Colonial Heights baseball team will have its first scrimmage tomorrow at 11am at Shepherd Stadium against Henrico.  My injuries continue to grow at an alarming  rate, I now have a blister on right finger, a sore arm, a sore hip and a sore left foot as well.  I injured my foot while playing in a inter-squad game while hitting when I fouled a ball of my left foot, I was 1-2 in the game but didn't hit anymore after fouling the ball of my foot.  The Nascar Sprint Cup Series will be racing at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway on Sunday.  Well I heading to work.  MICKEY


Life does not require us to make good; it asks only that we give our best at each level of experience. Harold Ruopp

Today's Birthdays: Actress Paula Prentiss is 73. Movie director Adrian Lyne is 70. Singer Bobby Womack is 67. Rock musician Chris Squire (Yes) is 63. Singer Shakin' Stevens is 63. Author James Ellroy is 63. Texas Gov. Rick Perry is 61. Singer Chris Rea is 60. Actor Ronn Moss is 59. Actress Kay Lenz is 58. Musician Emilio Estefan is 58. Movie director Scott Hicks is 58. Actress Catherine O'Hara is 57. Actor Mykelti (MY'-kul-tee) Williamson is 54. Actress Patricia Heaton is 53. Actor Steven Weber is 50. Rock musician Jason Newsted is 48. Actress Stacy Edwards is 46. Rapper Grand Puba is 45. Rock musician Patrick Hannan (The Sundays) is 45. Rock singer Evan Dando (Lemonheads) is 44. Actress Patsy Kensit is 43. Gay rights activist Chaz Bono is 42. Actor Nick Stabile (stah-BEEL') is 41. Rock musician Fergal Lawler (The Cranberries) is 40. Country singer Jason Sellers is 40. Jazz musician Jason Marsalis is 34. TV personality Whitney Port is 26. Actress Andrea Bowen ("Desperate Housewives") is 21. Actress Jenna Boyd is 18.

No comments: