Saturday, June 25, 2005

It Looks Like It's Going To Be A Nice Day

It looks like it is going to be nice day here in CH, temps are suppose to be in the low 90's. It's going to be warmer here in CH than it's going to be in Knoxville, GA something is wrong with that picture. I went down to Wal-Mart around 6:15 this morning and for the second week in a row they didn't have any donuts ready, it looks like I am going to have to find somewhere else to go if the can't get them ready on time. Both Post 284 Sr teams are playing at the stadium today with Pirates playing at 5:30pm against Glenn Allen Post 244, and then the Bucs playing at 8pm against Battlefield Post 144. The Bucs are 3-5 and the Pirates are 0-7 on the season. The Jr Bucs are also playing today at VSU today I think at 3pm, I don't know who they play though. Al, is going to the Indy Car race tonight in Richmond so I might post a photo or two from that on sunday. Well I have to get ready to run. MICKEY

No comments: