Sunday, June 05, 2005

A Busy Sunday

It looks like I am going to have a very busy sunday. This morning I am taking annd picking up Me Ma Ruth from church and then we will probably go out and eat luch somewhere. This afternoon I am going to see Andrew play in the the playoffs at 2pm at Ironbridge Park and this evening we have Post 284 baseball practice at Shepherd Stadium. Also between those things I have to get my excercise in. Well yesterday was no better for the college teams that I would have like to see win a game in the NCAA baseball tourmament, UVA, VCU, and ECU were all eliminated yesterday without winning one game. I did get to see the A-Braves beat Pittsburgh last night 1-0 in a thriller, the just don't seem to score when Kyle Davies is pitching. Well I have to run. MICKEY

2 comments:

donna said...

Good news day for the good ol' Progress-Index. Very nice write-up and picture of the Woodfins. Congratulations to your parents, Scott. How's that shoulder, Mick? Basketball can be rough, just ask Julianne. She's nursing a very brusied thumb. Good luck with your game, Andrew!

Keith said...

Andrew's team rolled today to a playoff win. The Astros blasted the Red Soxs 14-4. Andrew was two for two (2 singles), his first hit was ripped up the middle into CF but it hit the machine (Andrew says that stupid machine caused him a 2b perhaps a 3b). Astros will take on the Phillies Tuesday night.