Tuesday, April 09, 2013

LOUISVILLE WINS THE NATIONAL CHAMPIOSHIP

Well I have to say I did not stay up to see the finish of lasts nights game but Louisville Cardinals beat the Michigan Wolverines 82-76.  I wish they would start these games earlier because the older I get the harder it is for me to stay up and see the finish.  The Virginia baseball team improved to 30-3 last night holding on to beat Wake Forest 9-7, next up for the Cavs is a game on Wednesday against Radford before heading down to Atlanta next weekend to face Georgia Tech.  The Colonial Heights baseball team will be at home tonight against Hopewell with the first pitch scheduled at 6pm.  Well its going to be very warm today with temps climbing into the mid 80's, the only bad thing about the warm temps now is that the pollen is really starting to get bad which is causing my allergies act up.  MICKEY   

No comments: