Saturday, November 17, 2012

GLAD IT'S THE WEEKEND

I sure am glad that it's the weekend because I sure need a couple of days off to rest and with Thanksgiving coming next week I only have to work 3 days before being off for 4 straight days.  I think I am going to feel like I work for the government next week.  In high school football action in the Central Region last night in Division 5 Hopewell beat Dinwiddie and now play host Hanover next week he beat Lee Davis last night and in Division 6 L.C. Bird beat Hermitage and will be on the road at Varina next week since they beat Meadowbrook last night.  At the beach last night Plymouth beat Manteo.  I have to say i am ready to watch some college football today and I think there will be a few more upsets today.  I just want to let everybody now than can follow me on twitter at @MickeyGoulder.  Mickey

No comments: