Tuesday, February 28, 2012

KENSETH WINS THE DAYTONA 500

I wish I could say I stayed up to watch the finish of the Daytona 500 but I didn't, if fact I probably only saw about 40 laps of the Great American Race.  Between the baseball practice, rain and last nights fire delay I just didn't get to see much of the race.  Matt Kenseth picked up the win with Dale Earnahrdt Jr. finishing 2nd, the highlight of the race win I was watching was Juan Pablo Montoya running into the back of the jet dryer after some thing broke on the car causing the jet dryer to burst into flames.  Next week the Sprint Cup Series heads to Phoenix.  The Virginia baseball team will be back in action today against Liberty, GO CAVS.  We were finally able to get on the field for the 1st time yesterday at Shepherd and we had a pretty good practice but we still have allot to work on.  Also just a quick not on high school basketball action Petersburg beat Henrico to win the Central Region Championship, both team will play in the stat tournament next week.  MICKEY

If we do not change our direction, we are likely to end up where we are headed. -Chinese Proverb

No comments: