Wednesday, January 16, 2008

RIDDLE

Melanie got the riddle and the fruit trivia question right. I'm not going to give the person credit for the right answer to the brain trivia question because he used my name. I hope you don't think I answered my own questions.



We will be coming home in a little while because Bobby has a hockey game. We are coming home a little early to get Andrew from school.



ANSWERS






Food Trivia



What is the most popular fruit in America?



Banana




Brain Bruisers




What U.S. state is said to have more cows than people?



Wisconsin




Riddle




Where do hurricanes sit during band practice?




In the Wind section






QUESTIONS







Food Trivia Question

What is the world's best-selling brand of cookie?








Brain Bruiser



A man was pushed out of an airplane, without a parachute. How was he able to survive?





Riddle





What do you call elves in Bermuda?




Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

6 comments:

Melanie said...

brain bruiser - the plane was not in the air.

Louise said...

Food trivia- Nabisco (the best selling brand and Oreo is the best selling cookie.)

Bobby said...

Bermuda shorts

Bobby said...

Hey Scott---Sister know it all may not know it all after all when it comes to cows,. ( Reference yesterday's riddles) You know I'm always right. I was wrong once but then I found out I was right.

Melanie said...

I am challenging Claire's information, what year was the book published?

Anonymous said...

bobby had an eraser in his office that plainly stated, that he never makes big mistakes.