Monday, December 26, 2011

PACKERS CLINCH HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE

The Green Bay Packers clinched the home filed advantage throughout the NFC Playoffs with last night 35-21 win over the Chicago Bears.  The Packers scored on there 1st possession of the game and then it looked like they had gone back to Kansas City before they straightened things out.  Aaron Rogers did have another good game throwing 5 touchdown passes, the Packers will will face the Detroit Lions in there regular season finale at home next Sunday.  Well I did have a very good Christmas but I still think I ate way to much the last 3 days, however with my wisdom teeth coming out on Thursday I probably should eat a few extra meals because I wont be able to eat any solid foods for a few days.  Well I am off to work.  MICKEY

Success isn't measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline & inner peace. -Mike Ditka

No comments: